Technical Consulting in Reproduction
A) Regarding to artificial insemination:
Design of boar station according to customer's requirements
- Management and control of the boars used, taking into consideration the following aspects:
- Training and Program collections period
- Environmental conditions
- Health conditions
- Social contact
- Evaluation and control of semen quality
- Handling and control of the insemination laboratory in order to guarantee the healthiest conditions of all the seminal doses produced.
- Laboratory material needs. Use and maintenance
- Work planning
- Proper handling of the semen to keep its fertilizing ability
- Checking of semen quality and production
- Transport and preservation of the seminal doses
- Heat detection and insemination of the semen dose.
B) Regarding reproductive management of sows:
- Infertility Problems. Study of causes:
- Failure on heat detection
- Failure on fertilization
- Problems regarding early embryo mortality
- Anoestrus problems
- Handling of ultrasound devices
- Hormonal treatments (heat and delivery synchronization, etc).