Sperm Promoter SPZ
Vitamin-mineral blend to supplement the nutritional requirements of the breeding boars.
- Plastic cans of 3 Kg of powdered blend, with dosage spoon, hermetically closed.
- Distribute 10 gr/boar/day, every day.
- Composition: zinc methionate, manganese methionate, selenium, vitamins C, E, biotin, folic acid and sulphured amino acids.
- Zinc (Zn) has an important role in spermatogenesis, in the process of chromatin decondensation, in the process of maturation of Leydig cells, in the response to the lutheinizing hormone and in the steroid synthesis.
- Selenium (Se) maintains the membrane integrity of the spermatozoa and has a positive effect on sperm motility.
- Biotin: acts as co-factor different biological processes and prevents from hoof injuries.
- Vitamin E: acts as an antioxidant favouring the sperm membrane integrity.
- Although pigs are able to synthesize it, Vitamin C acts increasing testosterone synthesis, vitamin E regeneration, carnitine synthesis and cartilage and bone formation.
- Protein and energy deficiency has an influence on semen production and libido. Low concentrations of plasmatic 17β-estradiol and deficiencies in lysine, methionine and triptophan produce tissue and cell changes at testicular level, which affects to spermatogenesis and sperm quality.
- Sperm concentration: 25-35% increase due to the stimulation of the spermatogenesis favoring the incorporation of testosterone into the receptor cells (zinc).
- Abnormal sperm: decrease of the total sperm morphoabnormalities.
- Sperm vitality: better sperm preservation and a higher motility after preservation.
- Ejaculate volume: 15 % increase rich of the sperm fraction or fraction of the ejaculate rich in spermatozoa.
- Neuromuscular system: it strengthens the neuromuscular system and allows the hardening of the hoofs.
- Hormonal balance: it maintains the balance between the hypofisis and genital glands.
- Sexual characteristics: a higher libido, a more intense erection by favoring the smooth muscular fiber contractions.